VIC Form 80 Employment history

0Ash01

Timeline missing
Hello all, I have a question regarding form 80. I extended my student visa in 2021 Feb in which my migration agent accidently didn’t included my employment history in australia. But I’m applying for onshore partner visa and I’m submitting form 80 as one of the documents in which I’m including my employment history. Will there be an issue for a refusal or what can I do to prevent it?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think you can do anything about an old application. But I do support submitting correct information with new application.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Theoretically they might charge you for giving false information, but I don't think that'd happen in practice unless DHA thinks you did this intentionally to hide something in order to gain undue/extra benefits. Anyway, it'll depend on your CO, but you can always explain it was an honest mistake and you didn't get any extra point/benefit in your application due to that mistake.

carlabeth

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hey a
From my side, my agent made this mistake so he has written a letter stating it was an admin error from his side whereas, I provided him with all the necessary information.

From my side, my agent made this mistake so he has written a letter stating it was an admin error from his side whereas, I provided him with all the necessary information.
Hi, did you have any issues? You got granted?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.