• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Form 80 employment question/ files upload online via Immi

Fafa64300

Timeline missing
Hi all,

My situation: I am applying for a defacto (offshore).
➖I am unsure of a little thing in the Form 80.
While I was studying and living on many visas in Australia I did work for myself under an ABN as a dancer for many years in addition to other jobs.
The question require to write down all the employments, I’m a bit stressed out about mentioning this job (I did declare the taxes every year for it) but it’s not very ‘classy’.
So should I put it or just leave it but I’m scared they can find out I had an abn and work under it.
Would they judge me if I put it down and trace it?

➖I haven’t finished my application to be lodged but I’m wondering the day it happens,
Do I have to create and regroup the same kind of evidence documents?
Example: all the photos under 1 PDF/ all the bills under both name under an other PDF document... how did you do it? I just want to maximise my chances to have less documents to upload and make them organised to be able to read them easily.

Thank you.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
The question require to write down all the employments, I’m a bit stressed out about mentioning this job (I did declare the taxes every year for it) but it’s not very ‘classy’.
What do you mean by "not classy" and what exactly are you afraid of?

Example: all the photos under 1 PDF/ all the bills under both name under an other PDF document... how did you do it? I just want to maximise my chances to have less documents to upload and make them organised to be able to read them easily.
You can group by document types. E.g. all payslips as 1 pdf, all bank statements as 1 pdf etc., unless something exceeds file size limit.

Fafa64300

Timeline missing
Hi all,

My situation: I am applying for a defacto (offshore).
➖I am unsure of a little thing in the Form 80.
While I was studying and living on many visas in Australia I did work for myself under an ABN as a dancer for many years in addition to other jobs.
So should I put it or just leave it but I’m scared they can find out I had an abn and work under it.
Would they judge me if I put it down and trace it?

➖I haven’t finished my application to be lodged but I’m wondering the day it happens,

Thank you.
What do you mean by "not classy" and what exactly are you afraid of?

You can group by document types. E.g. all payslips as 1 pdf, all bank statements as 1 pdf etc., unless something exceeds file size limit.

Thank you for your reply.
What I mean by ‘not classy enough’ if that would they judge my character if I mentioned this work “dancer” = exotic dancer! And what do I categorised it under all the question (what do I write for address/
Type of business...etc) I am just wondering if they would judge the profession or look into it.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.