• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Format of the reference letter for ACS migration assessment

Suren

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Admin,

I am planning to take reference letter from my previous companies and I have prepared the format according to ACS doc - Software engineer role. Can you please verify whether it is okay or not.

Below are the responsibilities:
· Requirement discussed with users, analyzed, designed, developed and implemented the company XX system and customer Insurance modules.
· Providing support and maintenance of the existing inventory system.
· Uploading and processing received data from our branches on regular basis and integrating with centralized (HO) database repository.
· Debugging, bug fixing, testing and writing new program codes according to our system requirements and incorporated with core application.
· Involved in regular database and application backup activities.
· Develop and support the applications mainly built on UNIX/Windows, Oracle, PL/SQL, Forms6i and Reports6i.
· Providing regular updates to his line manager.

Thanks.. Please confirm.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Well, though it looks okay, but I am not the right person to comment on the responsibility of an IT professional :).

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Timeline missing
Dear Admin,

I am planning to take reference letter from my previous companies and I have prepared the format according to ACS doc - Software engineer role. Can you please verify whether it is okay or not.

Below are the responsibilities:
· Requirement discussed with users, analyzed, designed, developed and implemented the company XX system and customer Insurance modules.
· Providing support and maintenance of the existing inventory system.
· Uploading and processing received data from our branches on regular basis and integrating with centralized (HO) database repository.
· Debugging, bug fixing, testing and writing new program codes according to our system requirements and incorporated with core application.
· Involved in regular database and application backup activities.
· Develop and support the applications mainly built on UNIX/Windows, Oracle, PL/SQL, Forms6i and Reports6i.
· Providing regular updates to his line manager.

Thanks.. Please confirm.
It looks good to me, you should be completely fine!

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
Hey guys how are you?

I'm new in this site and I would like to know where can I find an "example letter" to send to ACS to show my professional experience + education (I'm a software developer).

Thank you.
Its better to write one by your self OR find a template on google. By the way, ACS have given their own sample letters on their website too. You can use that one as well.

Hi All,

One of my employers denied giving a reference letter as it is against the company policy to give such letter. However, my manager is willing to provide a letter of reference.

I have my reference letter content, however, i am not sure how a notary works for ACS?
1. Can I send the letter to my manager on which he needs to sign?
2. Should I later get it notarized?
3.Should I also attach my managers Business Card? How would I do that?
4. Do I also have to submit my Payslip(First and Last)?

Please, advice, I have been trying to search for a Notarized letter format, not for my content, but just to get an idea of how it actually looks like in India, Bangalore.

Thanks,
Asish

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming you are talking about a statutory declaration
1. Yes
2. Yes. There are specific rules on how to notarize it, check ACS guideline for statutory declaration
3. No
4. Yes, usually many more than only first and last.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.