• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Got PR

Piyush

Wanderer
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-04-20
Hi,
I got PR 2 days ago in 190 VIC. Befoe I submitted my eoi for 189 as well but still not getting invitation. I was thinking to cancel my eoi from 189 because I already got PR and I will help others. Can you please help me which option is best withdraw or suspend?

Thanks

maandeswal

Collaborator
Entitled Member
Skill
SC
186 ENS
Point
70/75
Hi,
I got PR 2 days ago in 190 VIC. Befoe I submitted my eoi for 189 as well but still not getting invitation. I was thinking to cancel my eoi from 189 because I already got PR and I will help others. Can you please help me which option is best withdraw or suspend?

Thanks

First of all congrats for your grant and your can withdraw your another application. Secondly, I see from your timeline that CO contacted you on 27th and granted on same day. Great ! many waits for months even after CO has contacted them.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.