NSW Have any one got invitation since May 2020 NSW-190 with 90 points for Registered Nurse

tharun

Regular
Timeline missing
Hi all,

Hope all are doing well,

Have anyone got invitation since May 2020- NSW 190 with 90 points and 189 with 85 points
Occupation- Registered Nurse (Surgical)- ANZSCO- 254424

Hi, not sure with NSW invitations but as of now Victoria is offering invitations for inter state registered nurses without job offer, fulfilling the condition you move to Victoria.

skaurs

Wanderer
MSA
2019-01-08
Skill
RN
SC
Point
EOI
2020-04-07
Hi, not sure with NSW invitations but as of now Victoria is offering invitations for inter state registered nurses without job offer, fulfilling the condition you move to Victoria.

I have been waiting for invitation from 7 weeks for RN recent graduate from NSW but moved to Victoria with job offer.

skaurs

Wanderer
MSA
2019-01-08
Skill
RN
SC
Point
EOI
2020-04-07
I moved to Victoria with job offer, have been waiting for an invitation since 7 weeks.

skaurs

Wanderer
MSA
2019-01-08
Skill
RN
SC
Point
EOI
2020-04-07
If you don't mind, could I please ask you for more information? Have you applied for Victoria 190 after you received a job offer or prior to job offer and also have you now started your job in Victoria.

Any info much appreciated.

Hi, I am a recent graduate from NSW, moved to Victoria with offer letter, started working and after one week applied through liveinmelbourne.

Just got invitation today.

mansawant

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi, I am a recent graduate from NSW, moved to Victoria with offer letter, started working and after one week applied through liveinmelbourne.

Just got invitation today.
Congrats!!!! Finally you made it. My nephew is also a recent graduate from NSW however being an international student didn't get new grad programs. He has 75 points + 5 point for state so 80 points. Now trying to move to Victoria, however, not sure by the time he will get job and move there whether Victoria will continue or stop sponsoring recent graduates. Fingers crossed...

skaurs

Wanderer
MSA
2019-01-08
Skill
RN
SC
Point
EOI
2020-04-07
Congrats!!!! Finally you made it. My nephew is also a recent graduate from NSW however being an international student didn't get new grad programs. He has 75 points + 5 point for state so 80 points. Now trying to move to Victoria, however, not sure by the time he will get job and move there whether Victoria will continue or stop sponsoring recent graduates. Fingers crossed...

He will be ok, tell him to apply in BUPA, not a very exciting pay rate but they give opportunity to new graduate.

Immigration gonna keep this one for long, anyway its better to move if he not getting from NSW.

mansawant

Wanderer
Timeline missing
He will be ok, tell him to apply in BUPA, not a very exciting pay rate but they give opportunity to new graduate.

Immigration gonna keep this one for long, anyway its better to move if he not getting from NSW.
I just checked BUPA site and there are two more than 30 days old postings one for Wodonga and the other for Echuca. Although they haven't mentioned 'Experience' as essential requirement but they did mention 'ideally 2-3 years experience'. Do you recommend he can apply there?
Thanks...

skaurs

Wanderer
MSA
2019-01-08
Skill
RN
SC
Point
EOI
2020-04-07
I just checked BUPA site and there are two more than 30 days old postings one for Wodonga and the other for Echuca. Although they haven't mentioned 'Experience' as essential requirement but they did mention 'ideally 2-3 years experience'. Do you recommend he can apply there?
Thanks...

Does not matter how old the posting is, also experience does not matter always, tell him to just apply.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.