• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Hello Everyone

Timeline missing
Hey there I am Ravenisawesome, though you may call me Raven for short if you wish. I'm 25 years old, and have been a citizen of the united states since the moment I was born. I was born and raised in Missouri, a state located in the middle of the US. My hobbies include ROM modifications, forums, video games, and programming. I like watching cartoons and I love comic books as well. Anyways it's nice to meet you all. :)

Timeline missing
Hi Raven, Mystic River and guys!

I am very pleased to be here, too. My name is Marcos, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, 39 yrs old, ICT System Analyst and with high hopes to live and work in Australia soon! I've submitted an express or interest to the DIBP Australia and praying/crossing my fingers to be invited for a visa lodge application.

My english is not fluent but I try to improve it every day! Hopefully my IELTS Band 7 will be enough for Australia's migration purposes.

My hobbies are surfing, jogging/running and video games. I like also watching hi-def movies (at home or at the theaters).

My first daughter was born a few months ago, so she's been kept me busy. :)

All the best and Cheers!
Marcos

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Marcos. Hopefully you will enjoy the forum and find it helpful.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Aeliana,

Welcome to the forum. Shoot any question you have, we'll try to answer.

Also, I recommend to browse in different sections, where we have lots of discussion, and processes.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.