ACS Help needed in ACS

A

ACS assessment help

Hello,

I am currently in the process for PR. I have a batchelors of technology degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from India. Have 4 years of exp in IT, out of which first 1 year is Technical Support and 3 years as an Administrator. Received my PTE score which is above 65 in all modules (overall:79). Next step is ACS assessment. I am really confused between System Administrator and System Analyst. Both these fields are closely related to my work experience but not sure which one to apply for. System Administrator seems to have lot of invites remaining and is only available for some States. System analyst have less invites available but is available for nomination in many states. Really appreciate if anyone could guide me in the right direction. Thanks!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
One major difference is, you cannot apply in 189 with Systems Administrator as the skill is not in MLTSSL. You'll be able to apply in 190.

There is no official record of the number of remaining invitations System Administrator, so when you say it "seems to have lot of invites", I am confused.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.