• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EA hey guys help needed regarding EA assessment problem of plagiarism

Shazilhyd

Wanderer
Timeline missing
i submitted my CE in may 2019 , then in may i got message to include the technical details in one CE and rewrite it , i got misunderstood and i just modified the first submitted CE and sent to EA, after this i got message of plagiarism and they ask for explanation , i didn't understood where went plagiarism i explained them , but i got rejected , NOW when i realized that , its my mistake i have to rewrite before the second submission but i just modified in same CE , i regret
GUYS is there any way to get out of this , IF i call them and explain will it helps , ??? please suggest me with your valuable feedback

@MysticRiver @naveed.chohan @sky1988 @Thomas7788 @waleedfb23

Shazilhyd

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Did you apply for an official review? They may suggest the reason. If it is really like what you said, they will figure out.

two days ago I got a rejection letter, Till now I didn't applied for informal review, But I am planning to call them before going for review, ( Do anyone knows how they talk on call, are they polite or arrogant, and is it correct to make a call to assessor to know in-depth details )

Thomas7788

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Just check it with Turnitin. It will show you all matching sources, not only from ea, but also any internet contents. You will get a better understand your situation. I can check it for you. I am at Uni and can get access to Turnitin for free. If you want, you can send me both versions and I will send you the result.

Shazilhyd

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Just check it with Turnitin. It will show you all matching sources, not only from ea, but also any internet contents. You will get a better understand your situation. I can check it for you. I am at Uni and can get access to Turnitin for free. If you want, you can send me both versions and I will send you the result.
Hi , how to send u , any email id or watsapp of yours

Thomas7788

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello guys,
I found that some of you finished the CEs based on a undergraduate project. That is the problem. Maybe your undergraduate project is from someone who is undertaking a graduate program. It is quite possible your supervisor reuse it and assign it to you. And they published a paper to fulfill the criteria of graduate. That is why the matching is detected.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.