• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

SA Hi,

Fani

Timeline missing
Hi,
Me and my are Australian Government's Authorized Officers (AAOs), we are appointed at JBS Bordertown, SA 5268, but our company is Transfer us in Cranbourne VIC in August this year. We are on 489 visa granted by SA, in September this year our conditions are met, and we are going to apply for 887 in September this year, my question is can we move to VIC after applying 887 or we have to wait till visa granted...???

Last edited:

Fani

Timeline missing
Hi,
Me and my are Australian Government's Authorized Officers (AAOs), we are appointed at JBS Bordertown, SA 5268, but our company is Transfer us in Cranbourne VIC in August this year. We are on 489 visa granted by SA, in September this year our conditions are met, and we are going to apply for 887 in September this year, my question is can we move to VIC after applying 887 or we have to wait till visa granted...???

....me and my wife

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I believe you can move after you meet the residency/work criteria for 887 and submit the application.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.