Hi!

Tiara Dores

Timeline missing
Hello, everyone!
I'm new here, my name is Coco and I'm 35yo. I wanted to talk to you a little and ask for a recommendation. I have recently quit my job and started my blog on instagram and youtube. Everything goes ok, but I really feel like my videos aren't "professional". Do you have some tips for me or maybe editing softwares I should try?
Thank you a lot in advance and have a nice morning/day/night!

pristick

Timeline missing
Hello, everyone!
I'm new here, my name is Coco and I'm 35yo. I wanted to talk to you a little and ask for a recommendation. I have recently quit my job and started my blog on instagram and youtube. Everything goes ok, but I really feel like my videos aren't "professional". Do you have some tips for me or maybe editing softwares I should try?
Thank you a lot in advance and have a nice morning/day/night!
Hi, Coco, damn. Changing life so much at 35 is a brave step. I wish you good luck. I hope you will succeed. Speaking about video quality, there are a lot of guides on the internet on how to edit videos even on youtube. I am sure you will learn it. What troubles with the editing do you have for now?

Tiara Dores

Timeline missing
Well, I lose the quality a lot. I know that my camera films in 8k, but when I upload them to the computer and edit, I get a 1080p video. Maybe it is because I change the format of the video. My camera records an AVCHD, and I convert it soon to mp4. I want to upload at least a 4k

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.