Subclass 190 How do we submit multiple EOI's from the same Skill Select account?

moonriver

Wanderer
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
70/75
Hey all. I've seen from other threads on this forum that we can submit multiple EOI's from the same Skill Select account but how is that possible? Isn't 1 SkillSelect account tied to 1 Expression of Interest ID (Username)? Because when i logged in my existing SkillSelect account, there's no option to create another EOI from there.

Currently, the only way i see of doing this is to create a new account with a new Expression of Interest ID (Username) and password to submit another EOI.

SJR

Collaborator
Entitled Member
MSA
2018-05-09
Skill
SC
189 /190
Point
65 / 70
EOI
2018-06-21
Currently, the only way i see of doing this is to create a new account with a new Expression of Interest ID (Username) and password to submit another EOI.
That's exactly what I have done.
Just remember to keep a record of the various usernames, passwords and ID used in creation (needed if you forget login details)

SJR

Collaborator
Entitled Member
MSA
2018-05-09
Skill
SC
189 /190
Point
65 / 70
EOI
2018-06-21

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You can submit as many EOIs as you want, they will be independent to each other.

how many regional or state can we apply? i guess multiple with different accounts ok! but when i lodge my EOI i dont get any more options than (ANY, NSW, VIC SA, WA, NA) so in this option i can only choose the states " no regional " area ? as my ANZSCO code will remain the same in all states? so how can i choose which region is has better opportunity to get PR? Please clarify my doubts....its very imporatnt question for my EOI?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.