• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

How to get HAP ID? I have reference number(TRN) after submitting My Health Declaration Form.

kshikha.etl

Timeline missing
Hi, I have submitted Health Declaration Form, but did not see Hap Id while submitting form.I need to know my HAP ID and I have reference number (TRN) starting with 'EGO'.
When I go to 'Health Assessment' link , there is just a message "A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical...."
Could you please let me know if I can get my HAP ID now ,by using Reference no or any other alternative?

Hi, I have submitted Health Declaration Form, but did not see Hap Id while submitting form.I need to know my HAP ID and I have reference number (TRN) starting with 'EGO'.
When I go to 'Health Assessment' link , there is just a message "A panel clinic is currently processing this person's health examination(s) in eMedical...."
Could you please let me know if I can get my HAP ID now ,by using Reference no or any other alternative?

I have the same problem. Guys, plz help.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure of that, but did you trying contacting the Clinic where you performed your medical test?

A

Aseel Alqadas

Hey , did you solve this problem? i am having the same issue here.

thanks

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.