ACS How to get Non ICT qualification assessed?

kranthi716

Wanderer
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-08-02
Hi Team,

My education qualification is a 4 year bachelor degree from BITS-Pilani ,a reputed University in India.but this is Non ICT.

I got my skills assessed positively from ACS after deducting 6 years of my work experience for the occupation 261313.But they did not mention about non ICT qualification.

My EOI is in submitted status with points claimed for Non ICT qualification.

I'm worried ,if later CO asks for any assessment of qualification?

Can some one let me know how to get Non ICT qualification assessed for the occupation 261313.

Dropped email to vetassess and they said that they are not doing any assessment for the occupation 261313.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if people are concerned whether their overseas qualification meets the Australian standard (which is the only criterion for claiming qualification points), they sometimes go for VETASSESS point test advice to assess non-ICT qualifications when their nominated skill is in ICT (as ACS does not comment on non-ICT qualification). However, that's not a requirement if your institute is well-known, as there are chances that CO might accept it without additional qualification assessment.

kranthi716

Wanderer
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-08-02
Well, if people are concerned whether their overseas qualification meets the Australian standard (which is the only criterion for claiming qualification points), they sometimes go for VETASSESS point test advice to assess non-ICT qualifications when their nominated skill is in ICT (as ACS does not comment on non-ICT qualification). However, that's not a requirement if your institute is well-known, as there are chances that CO might accept it without additional qualification assessment.
Thank you..looks like it's subjective to CO.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.