• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

How to know what health examinations are required

Hi everyone,

I applied online for a new student visa (I've been in Australia for 10 months now) and I saw on my ImmiAccount that a health assessement is required. I went on the website Bupa to book an assessement and they're asking me what health examinations I have to do. They say it is written on my referral letter, but I checked my eMedical Letter and there's nothing saying what examination(s) I have to do.
Does anyone know where I can find this information or how can I contact the immigration to have it ?

Thanks and have a good day ;)



Staff member
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.