• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

How visa will be stamped on passport

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Really? Nowadays it's eletronically generated. Unless you want to pay $75 (I guess) to have a beautiful stamp on your passport. But again, you do not have to send by mail your passport!!
Unlike some very nice Visa stamps. this stamp is not that beautiful as well, you won't recognize it as a Visa stamp at first look :) :)

SHAHID ALI

Commoner
SC
EOI
2015-07-12
Inv.
2015-09-07
App.
2015-11-05
Grant
2016-04-14
Thank you Marcos and MysticRiver. Could you please share the steps after grant of Visa and before entering Australia? For example, which milestone comes first whether its accomodation, booking air line ticket, health insurance, polio vaccinations?

And what other documents will be required for immigration?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Ticket and accommodation ... rest you can do once you reach in Aus.

For immigration in Australia, all you need to have your passport with you, nothing else. I would recommend you to have one printed copy of your grant letter with you anyway, but 99.99% chance that you won't need to show that at immigration (only except if for some reason your visa record has some issues in their system, which is something I have never heard of).

For the immigration of your departing country, they however might want to see the grant letter, as you don't have any stamp on your Passport.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.