IMMI ASSESSMENT COMMENCE, Processing Allocation

Vitor

Skill
SC
190 VIC
App.
2019-12-19
Hi,
I have received a message in my immiaccount profile saying "IMMI Assessment Commence". Can someone explain that? It says
This letter confirms that your application is progressing and has been allocated for further processing. You will be contacted about any additional information if required.
As I searched, most of the applicants do not get this kind of letter. Is this an issue or concern about a visa application? Has "further processing" an special meaning?
does this letter means process will be delayed ?

It has made me more worried after 32 months of cumbersome waiting.

Vitor

Skill
SC
190 VIC
App.
2019-12-19
I am in the same boat.I received this message last week.so have you got any update yet ?was there any verification to your employer?
I have good news for you.
I received my grant after 90 days from the email "Immi Assessment Commence", on 04-Nov-2022.

As I searched in several forums and different groups, there are several ideas about this message, the worst one is a "Security check", but as I realized this message is nothing and some officers send it randomly. Most applicants usually receive their grant within 90 days, but a few of them may take longer.

In any case, don't fret about this message and prepare yourself for the Golden email of GRANT.

I have good news for you.
I received my grant after 90 days from the email "Immi Assessment Commence", on 04-Nov-2022.

As I searched in several forums and different groups, there are several ideas about this message, the worst one is a "Security check", but as I realized this message is nothing and some officers send it randomly. Most applicants usually receive their grant within 90 days, but a few of them may take longer.

In any case, don't fret about this message and prepare yourself for the Golden email of GRANT.
Congratunations and thank you for your update.so was there any verification to your employer during these 90 days?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.