• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

NSW Invitation to apply for NSW nomination (for 491), but submission window is closed.

Mr_T

Wanderer
MSA
2022-04-29
Skill
SC
189/190/491
Point
65/70/80
EOI
2022-04-29
Hello,

Good day.

I have got an invitation to apply for NSW nomination (for 491), but the submission window is closed, where the email instructed to submit the application by 14 days!

I am an offshore candidate. What should I do?

Hi,

You need to do the following.

1. You have to go to the migration website of one of the participating regions of NSW (Illawarra, Orana, Riverina, Southern Inland etc.)
2. Check whether your occupation is in the occupation list of that particular region.
3. Apply according to the instructions given in the website and make the payment of AUD800.

Wait for the outcome...
Good luck!

FrancescaN

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,

You need to do the following.

1. You have to go to the migration website of one of the participating regions of NSW (Illawarra, Orana, Riverina, Southern Inland etc.)
2. Check whether your occupation is in the occupation list of that particular region.
3. Apply according to the instructions given in the website and make the payment of AUD800.

Wait for the outcome...
Good luck!
Thank you so much.

But the whole thing seems like a money game. You do evaluation with lot of money, then dont get call for 189 or 190. Then they offer you application for 491 nomination, there is again application charge! Not a fair game, I gave up. Also, the whole thing is like a lottery, no certainty. I think my chance for getting nomination from offshore is quite zero. I wish I spent all these money and affords on a student visa, even though it's much more expensive, but would not have kept me waiting forever.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.