Is master of computer application considered as level 9 under New zealand qualification assessment?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
From which country did you complete your course?

Shalender

Timeline missing
From which country did you complete your course?
Hi @MysticRiver,

I have done Bachelor of Commerce(3 Years) full time and after that i did Master of Computer Applications(3 Years) from distance learning from India. I have 10 years of System Administration experience.

Do i have to get both of my B.Com and MCA assessed or can i get only MCA assessed as it is only relevant to my work experience which is in LTSSL.
Will i get my IQA Level = 9 for my MCA as it is distance learning study.
Will my EOI be accepted as my Graduation is in Commerce(Non IT) and Masters is in Computers.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Send all degree, ACS will decide what's best for you.

aslam208

Timeline missing
Hi,
My master's degree is MCA and bachelor's degree is Bsc(Maths, Physics,Statistics), and I have total 16 years of IT experience.
Will they consider my profile under LTSSL? Will I get bonus points for absolute skill shortage?
Please help, this is regarding NZ immigration.

Last edited:

aslam208

Timeline missing
Hi S
Hi @MysticRiver,

I have done Bachelor of Commerce(3 Years) full time and after that i did Master of Computer Applications(3 Years) from distance learning from India. I have 10 years of System Administration experience.

Do i have to get both of my B.Com and MCA assessed or can i get only MCA assessed as it is only relevant to my work experience which is in LTSSL.
Will i get my IQA Level = 9 for my MCA as it is distance learning study.
Will my EOI be accepted as my Graduation is in Commerce(Non IT) and Masters is in Computers.
Hi Shailnder, Even mine is the same case as yours, I am also looking for clarification if level 9(MCA) is eligible to get LTSSL or absolute shortage skill list bonus point.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.