• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

General Job without confirmation of enrollment


Staff member
As far as I know, student visa is attached with a criteria that you must have an active enrolment:

DHA said:
If you have stopped attending classes, you might be breaching the conditions of your visa and we may consider cancelling your visa.

Check Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) to see the conditions on your visa. You must meet all conditions on your visa.

If you no longer want to study, you must either:

  • apply for a new visa
  • make travel plans to leave Australia within 28 days of ceasing study
If you have applied for a new visa, you must still meet the conditions on your current Student visa until we decide on your application. You must keep going to your classes.
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.