• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Latest Invitation Round

O

October 2016 invitation

Hi Mystic,

I have noticed in some site that people have received an invitation on 12th October as well even DIBP has not announced results for the last round which I believe happened on 28th of September. Is there any way, we can find out what was the results outcome for 28th september round and also for the 12th october round? I am getting worries that there is no clarity whats happenning in the last few rounds what has happened. Can you please advise, if there is anyway, we can findout?

Last edited by a moderator:

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Result publish date has nothing to do with invitation process. DIBP takes time to publish the result (sone times 2 weeks, sometimes more) but invitation process is computerized automated proceas and sent on due time. That's why though invitation has been sent for 12th Oct round,the 28th Sep result has not been published yet (I guess, the IT department of DIBP is not so active).

Unless DIBP publishes the result, there is no way you can know that.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.