• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS Masters in IT (Mj Cyber securtiy and networking) with past experience in Telecommunication Network Engineer.

Timeline missing
I had done Bachelors in Technology, Major in Electronics and Communication Engineering from INDIA (4years)
I have 5+ years of experience in telecommunication network Engineer. (Anzsco- 263312)
This assessment will be done by EA (I have not done any assessment yet)

Now, I completed my Masters in Information Technology, Major in Cyber security and Networking from Australia (Perth).
This Assessment will be done by ACS.

I started working in the similar domain of Telecommunication Network in Australia.

Now what to do? From where I need to do assessment.
If I will need to assess my Master from ACS then is it possible that they will not consider the work experience as it belongs to EA?
And If I will access my Masters from EA via CDR pathway, will they accept the Masters in IT degree for assessment?

please guide.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
If I will need to assess my Master from ACS then is it possible that they will not consider the work experience as it belongs to EA?

All assessment authorities consider only experience that is relevant to your nominated occupation. So, if you want to assess with ACS, they will only consider ICT experience (if you have any).

And If I will access my Masters from EA via CDR pathway, will they accept the Masters in IT degree for assessment?
For EA assessment believe EA requires a relevant degree for a positive assessment. So, most likely, if you want to do EA assessment, you need to do it on the basis of you Bachelor and your relevant experience.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.