• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

2019-2020 Must i change visit date if target dates of travel have passed and visa has not been granted yet?

Timeline missing
Hi,

I am really anxious.The immi account received my application for tourist visa subclass 600 officially on Nov 25, 2019 for an intended visit on Dec 10-20., 2019 When I did that, I was not fully aware of the global time process for subclass 600 (tourist visa) which was 27 days which has already passed too. Should I change my intended dates of travel in the invitation letter of my friend that I have uploaded or would that be immaterial now?

Also, is the processing time "working" days or does it include weekends and holidays? How long are delays usually?

Many thanks!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Should I change my intended dates of travel in the invitation letter of my friend that I have uploaded or would that be immaterial now?
No, that's fine. Don't worry.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.