• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EA Need Help Regarding EA assessment for RSEA

zaheer708

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dears
I have positive assessment from EA as Engineering Technologist 233914, but my experience was not recognized by EA due some difference in the Job description. Now I have arranged an updated reference letter from my employer with correct job description. In addition to this I have all other necessary and required documents to prove my employment. So should I go for re-assessment for my experience with EA ( which I really want to avoid) or proceed with visa application (after invitation), as technically RSEA is not required by DoHA?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
So should I go for re-assessment for my experience with EA ( which I really want to avoid) or proceed with visa application (after invitation), as technically RSEA is not required by DoHA?
Both have their merits. RSEA does not take a lot of time, so you can do that if you want. Or, if you have a strong collection of supporting documents, and you are confident that your company will give positive feedback if DHA calls, you can just proceed with EOI.

At the end of the day it's your decision.

zaheer708

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Both have their merits. RSEA does not take a lot of time, so you can do that if you want. Or, if you have a strong collection of supporting documents, and you are confident that your company will give positive feedback if DHA calls, you can just proceed with EOI.

At the end of the day it's your decision.

Thanks bro. I have decided to proceed with EOI. I have very strong collection of documents and my company will also support me.
I hope DHA will not make it an issue that my previous RSEA with EA was not successful due to job description. Any comments on this???

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I have already commented, you can't get to know more certainly than that

if you have a strong collection of supporting documents, and you are confident that your company will give positive feedback if DHA calls, you can just proceed with EOI.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.