VETASSESS Need help regarding Salary Proofs.

Timeline missing
Hello everyone,
I am Ravinder Singh from India. I have 7 years of work experience in construction line and now I am planning to get assessment in construction estimator. I have little bit confusions regarding proceeding my work experience assessment in which I am looking for help. I have Work experience of seven year in which I got salary by cash from Jan, 2015 to September, 2018. and then I got my salary by bank transfer from October, 2018 to till now. All my experience is in one company. I want to know how can I justify my cash salary work experience. Which proofs I need to collect in order to get positive assessment. I have income tax returns of that time but company name is not mention in that. moreover, I have job offer letter, salary statement in company's letter head. can someone help me to figure it out?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Monthly payslips may help in your situation.

Timeline missing
Thanks for your valuable reply. I am worried if they ask for more evidences then what I will do? I can provide everything that is needed on Company's letter head. But if they ask for any third party document like bank statement of that year. I could not be able then. I am worried they will negative my assessment.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you should provide everything you can, and an explanation on the documents that you can't. Rest, you have to hope for the best, it'd depend on you assessor if he/she accepts your explanation.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.