• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

New questions on 887 application

babbly

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Is any one has the experience of lodge 887 via immiaccount? When Secondary applicant of 489 is the primary applicant of 887.
1/ My first question is how immiaccount to be created to proceed application on new primary applicant who was initially secondary on 489? Or , The application process is different when primary applicant changes, so what exactly need to carry on the application on this situation ?
2/ As you applied in this same situation like us when you have in the safe bridging Visa as long as the application submitted or after submitting the additional docs once it was asked?
3/ what time frame usually takes to respond once the application submitted?
4/ when the response delay then should 489 would extent as our visa would due next Jan 2019. here I would like to ask do anyone extent your 489 ever? What was that experience like?
Some experience is similar or some are not , if anything similar and relevant please provide your advise that would grant me a support and guideline to step a safely for our process.
Your advise would highly appreciated .
Regards
Firoza.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
My first question is how immiaccount to be created to proceed application on new primary applicant who was initially secondary on 489? Or , The application process is different when primary applicant changes, so what exactly need to carry on the application on this situation ?
The original secondary applicant need to create a new ImmiAccount and submit a new 887 application.

As you applied in this same situation like us when you have in the safe bridging Visa as long as the application submitted or after submitting the additional docs once it was asked?
Once you submit application,

what time frame usually takes to respond once the application submitted?
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/abou...ards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

when the response delay then should 489 would extent as our visa would due next Jan 2019. here I would like to ask do anyone extent your 489 ever? What was that experience like?
You can't extend 489. But as soon as you apply 887, you'll get a bridging visa which you cover your stay in Australia since the 887 decision, even if 489 expires.

C

Chitra haribs

Is any one has the experience of lodge 887 via immiaccount? When Secondary applicant of 489 is the primary applicant of 887.
1/ My first question is how immiaccount to be created to proceed application on new primary applicant who was initially secondary on 489? Or , The application process is different when primary applicant changes, so what exactly need to carry on the application on this situation ?
2/ As you applied in this same situation like us when you have in the safe bridging Visa as long as the application submitted or after submitting the additional docs once it was asked?
3/ what time frame usually takes to respond once the application submitted?
4/ when the response delay then should 489 would extent as our visa would due next Jan 2019. here I would like to ask do anyone extent your 489 ever? What was that experience like?
Some experience is similar or some are not , if anything similar and relevant please provide your advise that would grant me a support and guideline to step a safely for our process.
Your advise would highly appreciated .
Regards
Firoza.
Hi babbly
Have you got your PR ..
Even I am in situation.. my husband was the primary applicant in 489.. planning to apply ffor 887 with my husband as main applicant..
Thanks

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.