MSA
2018-10-02
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-10-04
Hi ,
I have a question on 491 ROI SA which is now open for Offshore.
I have applied for ANZSCO code 261111.
  1. Does some know what is the processing time for ROI?
  2. In the ROI they have asked to quote the EOI#? So by some miracle if we get an pre-invite , is that when our EOI is frozen?
  3. Or once we submit the documentation and pay the $300 and we get the nomination is when our EOI is frozen?
  4. Once we get an ROI how many days will we have to submit the documentation?
  5. Our documents are supposed to be valid on the day of the ROI pre-invite reception or when we submit the documentation. The reason I am asking this is, My pte has expired and I am trying my best to clear it ASAP, but fingers crossed if i get an pre-invite in mean time , what will happen? ( although i know it is very rare an offshore in ICT would get an invitation)

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
In the ROI they have asked to quote the EOI#? So by some miracle if we get an pre-invite , is that when our EOI is frozen?
Your EOI will be frozen when you receive invitation from DHA.

Our documents are supposed to be valid on the day of the ROI pre-invite reception or when we submit the documentation. The reason I am asking this is, My pte has expired and I am trying my best to clear it ASAP, but fingers crossed if i get an pre-invite in mean time , what will happen? ( although i know it is very rare an offshore in ICT would get an invitation)
From DHA's perspective, your point claim needs to be true on the day you receive an invitation from DHA.

From State's perspective, you must submit true documents to the state.

ratna

Wanderer
MSA
2018-10-02
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-10-04
Your EOI will be frozen when you receive invitation from DHA.

From DHA's perspective, your point claim needs to be true on the day you receive an invitation from DHA.

From State's perspective, you must submit true documents to the state.
Thank you @MysticRiver So I have got my ACS Skill Assessment on 18th Nov and have got my invitation on 16th Nov, I can still go ahead and submit the application for South Australia Nomination. Is that correct. I have raised a query with them too.