• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Result Nominations by State and Territory Governments – January 2016

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Visa subclassACTNSWNTQldSATas.Vic.WATotal
Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa265131437114199840861
Skilled – Regional (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa018811829900245
Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) visa017014508712135
Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa010331041251
Total26719256217928189641292

Suman

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Admin, It should be January 2016 instead of 2015. anyway, I applied on 4/11/2015 under sub-190, but I am not getting nomination yet. approx. 3.5 months already has gone. I want to get your suggestion. naturally how many days or months should take the time to get the nomination. because nowadays, NSW now nominated more & more applicant. is this means that there is still huge applicant waiting for getting the nomination?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the correction.

Actually the time depends on several factors and it's very hard to fix a value as DIBP does not reveal any details. You are right that NSW invitation increased rapidly, which is a good thing, but the more important thing is whether your occupation had the same invitation boost, which DIBP does not reveal occupation wise.

One good thing is you didn't receive any rejection which means you are still in the queue, bad news is I know people waiting for 7/8 months for NSW invitation in certain occupation.

@Marcos Albuquerque, if you please comment here as you have just through the invitation process of NSW and VIC.

Pratika

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Havent applied yet as I sum up with 55 points only,but as my spouse occpation is at SOL, so if he would do his ielts 5 more points we could add.Besides, is it true that if we apply eoi with sub class 190 with state nomination at NSW, 5 more points could be added? I am an Architect with 10+yrs of experience, what is the demand of this field in NSW? So confused how to proceed my eoi?
Thank you so much in advance.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
but as my spouse occpation is at SOL, so if he would do his ielts 5 more points we could add
Only IELTS won't be enough, he'll need to have his assessment as well.
http://www.migrationdesk.com/threads/claiming-points-for-partner-skills.41419/

Besides, is it true that if we apply eoi with sub class 190 with state nomination at NSW, 5 more points could be added?
Yes, 5 extra points will be added when you apply in subclass 190, irrespective of state.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
thank you for prompt reply.
So i have to apply for state nomination at first?
Yes, and then submit EOI with your state application reference number.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody can guarantee how much time it'll take. They invite fixed people from the queue based on their point. The higher the point, the more the chance.

You can lodge as many EOI as you want without any bound, in any subclass. Just don't accept more than one invitation.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
You need to first assess your education and experience with relevant authority. They will decide if you are eligible for that occupation.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.