• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Result Nominations by State and Territory Governments – September 2016

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Visa subclassACTNSWNTQldSATas.Vic.WATotal
Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa69228161421033918427808
Skilled – Regional (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa0892836594132258
Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188) visa0430151001647239
Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa110051801439
Total703704419819081355431344

sudeep

Timeline missing
Dear admin
i got a invitation to apply subclass 190 nsw state sponshorship on 13/10/2016.So i submitted all my document on that vary day.it was mentioned in the email that waiting period is 12 weeks.Does it really take 12 weeks or we can get response a bit quicker.In my case its been already 10 weeks and i have not heared from them.Could you please suggest me what shall i do.I gave industry.nsw a call and they told me you have to wait 12 weeks and they did not say any thing else.please help me

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Did you mean you submitted your visa application and paid the application fee? Then you don't need to worry, somtimes it takes little bit of extra time.

sudeep

Timeline missing
Did you mean you submitted your visa application and paid the application fee? Then you don't need to worry, somtimes it takes little bit of extra time.
No i got a email from industry.gov.au saying i was invited for nsw state sponsorship.and i was asked to upload points claimed documents.i did so and i paid 330 aud or something similar amount. i was only concerned do i just need to sit and wait for their email or do i need to act.help me if you have come across similar scenario.cos its been 10 weeks only and my friends they got response within 4 weeks time

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, okay. Yep, the time actually varies case to case, and considering its a Christmas time, it's expected to have some delay. As you said, you have already contacted them and they advised to wait for 12 weeks, just send them an email after 12 weeks. I don't think you have anything to worry as you have already paid the fee. So it's their responsibility to come back.

On a side note, once you submit your visa application, can I request you to make a post summarizing the whole state sponsorship process from the beginning - applying EOI/state sponsorship to visa application. This has been quite some time since someone posted the exact process, so it'll be helpful for the whole community.

sudeep

Timeline missing
Oh, okay. Yep, the time actually varies case to case, and considering its a Christmas time, it's expected to have some delay. As you said, you have already contacted them and they advised to wait for 12 weeks, just send them an email after 12 weeks. I don't think you have anything to worry as you have already paid the fee. So it's their responsibility to come back.

On a side note, once you submit your visa application, can I request you to make a post summarizing the whole state sponsorship process from the beginning - applying EOI/state sponsorship to visa application. This has been quite some time since someone posted the exact process, so it'll be helpful for the whole community.
Definitely
I will post all all summary of my visa journey.
Thank you for your quick response

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.