• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Detail

Mujibur Rahman

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,

Both Qualifications are taken for assessment but they ignore my experience totally. I submitted bank statements, payslips, experience letter(but not mentioning the hours worked). Could you please tell me the answer for the below??? Totally in a depressed mode. What are the documents other than these I have to provide for the same and First 3 companies India and the last one is Saudi Arabia. Please help me guys

Your skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 263112 (Network
Administrator).
You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology
experience of two (2) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.

Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full-time employment of at least 20hrs
per week:
Dates: 05/11 - 06/12 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Detail
Employer: --------------- PRIVATE LIMITED
Dates: 01/14 - 06/15 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATE - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Detail
Employer: ------------- SOLUTIONS
Dates: 08/15 - 08/17 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: NETWORK OPERATION EXECUTIVE - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Detail
Employer: ------------- PRIVATE LIMITED
Dates: 09/17 - 02/21 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Detail
Employer: ---------- COMPANY

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member

Duraivel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Thanks. They replied in the mail as all documents are okay and "need employment reference letter". Now am going for a review process.
Faced the same issue. I submitted the Statuatory Declaration and they asked for the employment reference from HR stating why the company won't provide the experience letter in company letter head. I struggled with my HR and managed to get an email statement saying that its per company's policy not to give those as the employee is still in employment. I took the pdf of that email and attached as a reference. Then I got the positive outcome.

Mujibur Rahman

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Faced the same issue. I submitted the Statuatory Declaration and they asked for the employment reference from HR stating why the company won't provide the experience letter in company letter head. I struggled with my HR and managed to get an email statement saying that its per company's policy not to give those as the employee is still in employment. I took the pdf of that email and attached as a reference. Then I got the positive outcome.
Thanks for your reply brother.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.