NSW NSW 190 Preinvite for Developer Programmer (261312) since December 2021

Hi guys,

Have any of you recieved invitations from NSW under the Developer/Programmer occupation with 90 points (including 5 points from the state)?

Can someone please advise if this is enough to attract an invitation from NSW? I summited my EOI on 1st December 2020 (this is also my DOE) but still haven't received anything.

I am currently living and working in NSW under 482 visa. My NSW's work experience for this occupation will be 4 years in May 2021.

It seems like it is pretty quiet at the moment, however I thought it would be useful to create a thread so everyone can share their experience.

Thank you

Hi,

I am also waiting for NSW 190 visa. I hope, they will start the invitation round in March.

Currently, i have 85 points for 189, 90 points for 190 (including state nomination).

And by end of Feb-2021, I will get 1 year experience under 261312-developer programmer.

Then, it will be 90 points for 189 and 95 points for 190 (including state nomination).

EOI first submitted: Aug-2020
EOI last updated: Oct-2020

Thank you

Hi,

I am also waiting for NSW 190 visa. I hope, they will start the invitation round in March.

Currently, i have 85 points for 189, 90 points for 190 (including state nomination).

And by end of Feb-2021, I will get 1 year experience under 261312-developer programmer.

Then, it will be 90 points for 189 and 95 points for 190 (including state nomination).

Thank you
Your profile is very very good and has very high change to be invited. May I ask about your 1 year experience by end of Feb? Do you need to reapply your ACS skills assessment? Or will the SkillSelect portal add the extra point automatically?

Your profile is very very good and has very high change to be invited. May I ask about your 1 year experience by end of Feb? Do you need to reapply your ACS skills assessment? Or will the SkillSelect portal add the extra point automatically?
I entered my started date in EOI. so it will automatically adds 5 points once it reached 365 days. But, my consultant suggested to do skill assessment because i need to submit ACS assessment as one of the proof (for 1 year experience) when i apply for PR visa after the invitation.

Hi,

Thank you
Hi,

Thank you
Hello!!! Could you please let me know if you have received the invite? Planning to apply under the same occupation.

aline

Timeline missing
Hi,

Thank you
Hi,
Did you receive an invite? Planing to apply under the same occupation but I do not have work experience!

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.