• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

NSW state nomination - with 55 marks for Engineer Technologist

nikshan

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi All,

Currently I have 55 points and I was awarded as Engineer Technologist(233914) by Engineers Australia although I have a BSc(Hons) in civil Engineering.
I hope to get state nomination from NSW only to get 5 marks.
Will I be able to get nominated by this state (I'm not referring to get SC 190)?
Please help me in this.

nikshan

Wanderer
Timeline missing
If I do an informal review for my skill assessment will it be possible for me to be awarded under civil engineer instead of engineer technologist. Due to a shortcoming of my one career episode out of three I got this engineer technologist.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, sorry I just read it wrong in a hurry. If you believe you have a chance, you should review. But it is not possible for me to comment, as you know how much your job responsibilities matches with the intended occupation.

sarath

Commoner
MSA
2016-12-19
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
65/70
EOI
2017-04-19
What do you mean by internal review?

Hello, I am new to this forum..I would like to know what are my chances to get NSW state nomination with 65+5 points. My job code is 261313 ( software engineer).Is it possible to get nomination before july with the current situation?

mathias ojiah

Commoner
MSA
2015-10-14
Skill
SC
190(NSW)
Point
EOI
2017-07-01
Please, I am new to this forum. I will like to know if engineering technologist with points 60 for (visa 190) NSW has a good chance and waiting time. I think the 5points for state sponsorship is already added.

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
If I do an informal review for my skill assessment will it be possible for me to be awarded under civil engineer instead of engineer technologist. Due to a shortcoming of my one career episode out of three I got this engineer technologist.
you should create new CDR as requested by EA, I was having same problem and they ask me if you still want to be assessed as engineer than send us 2 more CDRs then I submitted and was approved as professional engineer the next day

Hi All,

Currently I have 55 points and I was awarded as Engineer Technologist(233914) by Engineers Australia although I have a BSc(Hons) in civil Engineering.
I hope to get state nomination from NSW only to get 5 marks.
Will I be able to get nominated by this state (I'm not referring to get SC 190)?
Please help me in this.
Hi,

Did you get the invitation?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.