ACS Number of documents limit for payment evidence

WHX

Timeline missing
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for skills assessment under 261313 Software Engineer. I have worked in Japan for 3 years and going to attached the Japanese salary slips and it's translations as payment evidence. To meet the 3MB file size limit, I thought of splitting them into 6 files. (January and December salary slips for 3 years, Japanese and it's English translation together = 6 files)
Just want to confirm if there is any limit on number of files that can be attached. Thanks in advance.

Best,
W

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I believe so

The maximum file size for each attachment is 5Mb. The maximum number of files that can be attached ranges from 30 to 60 depending on the application type.

WHX

Timeline missing
Yes, I believe so

Hi MysticRiver,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I can work within 30 files. BTW may I know where can I see the text that you quoted above? I only found below in the ACS guidelines and it says 3MB is the limit. :confused:

1111.png

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my mistake, I thought you were talking about visa application. For ACS, the above doesn’t apply. I don’t know the limit for ACS, maybe someone else can comment.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.