• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

VETASSESS Payment evidence with fluctuating records

Agamy89

Timeline missing
Hi everyone,
I am on the way to assess my occupation to VETASSESS and have enquiry related to the payment evidence to prove my work experience.
Actually, I can easily issue a bank statement, showing my workplace name, as an evidential. My main issue is that the salary is fluctuating, i.e. it goes up and down. This confuse me to what payment exactly I can write on the reference letter before I request my employer to sign on it. In addition, showing my bank statement with such fluctuation would be acceptable by VETASSESS? And later by CO?
I totally appreciate your reply regarding this significant point to me.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
This confuse me to what payment exactly I can write on the reference letter before I request my employer to sign on it.
Does VETASSESS asks you to write your payment/salary in your reference letter?

In addition, showing my bank statement with such fluctuation would be acceptable by VETASSESS? And later by CO?
Well, if it's genuine, I don't see any issue. If they raise a query, you can explain to them, and give then contact of your HR if they want to validate.

Agamy89

Timeline missing
Does VETASSESS asks you to write your payment/salary in your reference letter?

Well, if it's genuine, I don't see any issue. If they raise a query, you can explain to them, and give then contact of your HR if they want to validate.
Thank you for your reply. Regarding the salary mentioning in the reference letter, it is already mentioned in the Statement of Service Template, given by VETASSESS, the monthly or annual salary. The problem is that, although I was taking salary monthly, it is not a fixed amount. It some times went up and down so I don't know what salary exactly I should state in the reference (Service Statement). I am thinking to write the annual salary instead but even the annual salary isn't fixed. Would it be OK to write the annual salary for the last year only? I appreciate your suggestion regarding this.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking to write the annual salary instead but even the annual salary isn't fixed. Would it be OK to write the annual salary for the last year only?
I can't think of a better alternative given your circumstances.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.