• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Please advise, CPA assessment

Timeline missing
Hello,

I am Financial Controller with more than 3 years Accounting/Finance related experience, at the moment working and living in the Netherlands.

I was thinking to lodge EOI for Management Accountant occupation (ANZSCO code 221112) which matches my qualifications and experience the best.

As I understand, my skills have to be assessed as suitable for selected occupation by CPA first.

I have Bachelor in Economics (2007) and Masters in Financial Management from VU university Amsterdam (2012)

Subjects:
· Advanced Corporate Financial Management
· Advanced Finance and Banking
· Advanced Management Accounting
· Business Ethics
· Institutional Investment and ALM
· Private Equity & Behavioral Finance
· Real Estate Management
· Research (Gold as a safe heaven) and Thesis (firm's capital structure)

Do I have a chance to receive a positive provisional assessment result?

I am not sure if my competencies fall under all mandatory: Accounting Systems and Processes, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Management Accounting, Finance and Financial Management, Business Law, Economics, Quantitative Methods.

Thank you!!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Indre,

Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with your field of qualification, hence it is tough for me to comment on the content of your degree. I guess you have to let CPA decide.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.