• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be published only after a moderator approves. To bypass moderation along with enjoying many more features such as post notification, Live Chat etc., register an account for free.

Processing time for 189 New Zealand stream

CK25

Wanderer
Timeline is missing
I am not sure why they ask for a new Police Certificate since the previous one expired because of them not looking at! I have been asked for so many things its not funny. Apparently my 2 year old did not look like the same child on her passport which was obvious since children's appearance changes drastically! They got me to get a PR to give a statutory declaration that the child is the same!!!! Then after few months they come back asking for proof that the person who gave the statutory declaration is a PR!!! I mean why not ask for all this in one go?

Timeline is missing
I am not sure why they ask for a new Police Certificate since the previous one expired because of them not looking at! I have been asked for so many things its not funny. Apparently my 2 year old did not look like the same child on her passport which was obvious since children's appearance changes drastically! They got me to get a PR to give a statutory declaration that the child is the same!!!! Then after few months they come back asking for proof that the person who gave the statutory declaration is a PR!!! I mean why not ask for all this in one go?
When did you lodge your application?

J

Jessy

When were you requested the third time? I have been requested three times.
Whenever more information is requested, It delays your applications for weeks- 2-3 months until it’s been picked up again by another case officer from the queue! Apparently the process is designed to go on loops, no thorough check of the application is done.

Timeline is missing
Hi everyone
Has any one got their permanent residence with their four year tax income. I have been in Australia for 5 years now but I only have a four years income is ok if i submit my application now or do I still wait to get my five years income tax. Thanks