• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Processing time for 189 New Zealand stream

AusKiwiJo

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi everyone, my husband is planning to apply for 189 visa NZ Stream. He arrived in Australia, September 2013 and his taxable income for 2013- 2014 is below 53,900. Is he eligible to apply?
If his income meets the threshold on the 4 most recent tax statements, then yes he can. Read the criteria here:
They don't seem to be doing anything with them though, probably no one working there now.

Blodne

SC
189 (NZ)
App.
2019-10-26
PCC
2019-09-30
HC
2019-10-24
Sadly only a request for further information, but my situation's slightly complex so I expected it (I sought clarification prior to applying but was told to just apply and would be contacted should they require clarification :rolleyes:)

At least everything else was good since that's all that's been requested!

Alcaz

Wanderer
MSA
2019-12-06
SC
189 NZ
EOI
2019-12-06
Inv.
2019-12-06
App.
2019-12-06
PCC
2019-11-30
HC
2019-12-02
Sadly only a request for further information, but my situation's slightly complex so I expected it (I sought clarification prior to applying but was told to just apply and would be contacted should they require clarification :rolleyes:)

At least everything else was good since that's all that's been requested!
Ah ok I suppose it's better than nothing as any contact in the current climate is promising. I hope it all goes well for you and you see an approval soon. All the best!

This is a long thread with lots of replies. For better visibility and response, consider posting in a new thread unless your topic is closely related to the subject of this thread.
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.