Processing time for 189 New Zealand stream

CK25

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I am not sure why they ask for a new Police Certificate since the previous one expired because of them not looking at! I have been asked for so many things its not funny. Apparently my 2 year old did not look like the same child on her passport which was obvious since children's appearance changes drastically! They got me to get a PR to give a statutory declaration that the child is the same!!!! Then after few months they come back asking for proof that the person who gave the statutory declaration is a PR!!! I mean why not ask for all this in one go?

yes123456

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I am not sure why they ask for a new Police Certificate since the previous one expired because of them not looking at! I have been asked for so many things its not funny. Apparently my 2 year old did not look like the same child on her passport which was obvious since children's appearance changes drastically! They got me to get a PR to give a statutory declaration that the child is the same!!!! Then after few months they come back asking for proof that the person who gave the statutory declaration is a PR!!! I mean why not ask for all this in one go?
When did you lodge your application?

Liliy

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi everyone
Has any one got their permanent residence with their four year tax income. I have been in Australia for 5 years now but I only have a four years income is ok if i submit my application now or do I still wait to get my five years income tax. Thanks

This is a long thread with lots of replies. For better visibility and response, consider posting in a new thread unless your topic is closely related to the subject of this thread.
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.