• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EA Proof of R & R with Engineers Australia

jaison2

Timeline missing
Hello,

I am in the process of getting myself verified as a Control Systems Engineer for 189, 190 or the 491. I have 3 years and 10 months of experience in the field. I have worked for 2 companies including my present company at 3 different roles. I started off a project technician at the first company and resigned and joined my present company as a Control Systems Engineer. After a year, I got promoted to my current role of Senior Control Systems Engineer.

My question is, I have my original contract and reference letter form my first company. However, my job roles and reponsibilities are 'signed' by the operations director but not on a official letter head. Will this matter? The same person has ofcoursed signed the contract and invitation letter on the official letterhead.

Secondly, Do i need to specificy the R&R for my position of Control Systems Engineer aswell as the Senior positioin I hold at my present firm? or would the current role suffice?

When applying with Engineers Australia, are they going to be contacting me for further information or is it simply a case of you either submit the right documents or you get rejected and lose all the fees you paid?

P.S. Applying from the UK as a british citizen trying to migrate with a PR to Australia

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
My question is, I have my original contract and reference letter form my first company. However, my job roles and reponsibilities are 'signed' by the operations director but not on a official letter head. Will this matter? The same person has ofcoursed signed the contract and invitation letter on the official letterhead.
I believe if you don't have a official letterhead, it would need to be in the form of statutory delcaration.

Secondly, Do i need to specificy the R&R for my position of Control Systems Engineer aswell as the Senior positioin I hold at my present firm? or would the current role suffice?
You need to provide R&R for the whole period of your employment (for which you claim experince point).

When applying with Engineers Australia, are they going to be contacting me for further information or is it simply a case of you either submit the right documents or you get rejected and lose all the fees you paid?
If EA find something missing, they might ask you, but not guaranteed. But if EA has the document, but find that doesn't meet the eligibility criteria, most likely they are going to reject. So in either case, better to submit a complete application initially.

jaison2

Timeline missing
I believe if you don't have a official letterhead, it would need to be in the form of statutory delcaration.

You need to provide R&R for the whole period of your employment (for which you claim experince point).

If EA find something missing, they might ask you, but not guaranteed. But if EA has the document, but find that doesn't meet the eligibility criteria, most likely they are going to reject. So in either case, better to submit a complete application initially.
Thank you for the info

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.