• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Queensland State nomination for Sub class 190

Vinyjan

Timeline missing
I got my Nomination approval on 25-11-2016 from QLD after uploaded the docs on 21-11-2016. But still waiting for the invitation from skill select. My concern is my occupation " Civil Engineering Technician" is removed from QSOL from 7th Dec. Will it affect my process

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Did you follow the below process??

To be considered for Queensland nomination:
  1. Step 1: Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the DIBP SkillSelect website http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil Please ensure all information, such as work experience, is included in your EOI. Choose Queensland as your preferred nominating state. Applicants choosing “Queensland” as their nominating state will be given preference over candidates selecting ‘ANY’ state.
  2. Step 2: BSMQ will review your EOI. If eligible, you will receive an email – “Queensland Nomination – Invitation to lodge an application”. You will be requested to provide the following documents:
    1. State Nomination Application form
    2. Proof of residency (for onshore applicants
    3. Statement of service (previous work experience)
    4. Evidence of licencing or registration
    5. Evidence of job
    6. Skills Assessment
    7. Bank statement
    8. Settlement funds declaration form
  3. Step 3: Pay a non-refundable application fee to BSMQ in order to finalize your application.
    Note: you will be given two weeks to finalize your application from the date of invitation. Applications not finalized within this time-frame, will be closed and applicants will need to submit a new EOI if they wish to re-seek Queensland nomination.
  4. Step 4: Once your completed BSMQ application is received and approved, you will receive an invitation from DIBP to lodge your visa application. You will be given 60 days to lodge your visa application with DIBP.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Getting invitation depends on your points. For a lower point, it can take a long time, even it's possible that never happens

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.