Query on Filling Canada Schedule A IMM 5669

MubaSk

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear @MysticRiver ,
Greetings, hope you are doing well !
I have Canada PR in process and have been requested to upload schedule A IMM 5669.
Could you please clarify if I need to add international visit / travel also in the Personal history and address section, apart from work and study.
I am finding it hard to find the exact addresses I stayed at during travels and hence the query.
It would be great help if you could clarify on the purpose and relation between these sections to understand the details that should be provided.

Many thanks in advance,
Muba

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am not super familiar Canada immigration law, hopefully someone else here will be able to answer your question. Usually, for old history, it's enough to write tentative address from your best knowledge.

Dear @MysticRiver ,
Greetings, hope you are doing well !
I have Canada PR in process and have been requested to upload schedule A IMM 5669.
Could you please clarify if I need to add international visit / travel also in the Personal history and address section, apart from work and study.
I am finding it hard to find the exact addresses I stayed at during travels and hence the query.
It would be great help if you could clarify on the purpose and relation between these sections to understand the details that should be provided.

Many thanks in advance,
Muba
Hey @MubaSk , did you add any international travel in your IMM 5669 E?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.