• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Questions for organising health assessment

Moonpond

Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2018-07-17
Inv.
2018-11-11
App.
2018-11-17
Hello all,

I would like to ask a question regarding health assessment.

My wife has copmleted health assessment in May 2018 for student visa and she ticked 'all no' to the consent in the referral letter and the visa was granted.

Back in Sep 2018, we realised she needs to take a prescribed pills for her thyroid problem.

Now, we have lodged application for 189 visa and trying to organise a health assessment.

Due to change of her medical condition, we would like to tick 'yes' in regarding take a prescribed medicine question, however, there is no available option that we can make changes in the consent section. E-medical just showing ticking box of declaration and 'print referral letter'.

pic.png

-
In this printed referral letter, some health examination status shows as 'reused' because it was less than 12 months that she took a health assessment and there were same consent that she used for previous assessment.

Why E-medical does not show the options that we can make changes?

What shoudl I do for this issue?

Please help.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Try contacting the clinic, or even better, DHA, they might give some advice on this.

Moonpond

Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2018-07-17
Inv.
2018-11-11
App.
2018-11-17
Try contacting the clinic, or even better, DHA, they might give some advice on this.

Hi MysticRiver,

I don't think it is really matter but, do we have to do 'Family' booking for health assessment?

DHA advised me that we need to wait for CO this issue, but I have passport expiry due soon,

hence, I would like to do heatlh assessment for mine first and notify DHA for change of passport.

Is this okay to proceed?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I did not get your question. Are you saying whether all the applicants need to do medical at the same time? I don't think that's mandatory.

J

Jordan Dmonte

Hello all,

I would like to ask a question regarding health assessment.

My wife has copmleted health assessment in May 2018 for student visa and she ticked 'all no' to the consent in the referral letter and the visa was granted.

Back in Sep 2018, we realised she needs to take a prescribed pills for her thyroid problem.

Now, we have lodged application for 189 visa and trying to organise a health assessment.

Due to change of her medical condition, we would like to tick 'yes' in regarding take a prescribed medicine question, however, there is no available option that we can make changes in the consent section. E-medical just showing ticking box of declaration and 'print referral letter'.

View attachment 2701

-
In this printed referral letter, some health examination status shows as 'reused' because it was less than 12 months that she took a health assessment and there were same consent that she used for previous assessment.

Why E-medical does not show the options that we can make changes?

What shoudl I do for this issue?

Please help.

Hii i would like to ask whose name is to be mentioned in the client declaration of Generate referal letter
Please Help!!

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.