ACS Reassessment documents needed?

Pooja_G

Hello,
I had applied for ACS evaluation in 2016 and got a positive assessment. Then i didnot proceed due to some reasons. Now it has expired as of last year. I am planning to reapply ACS assessment . I am able to login to ACS using my old id. And i also see all the old uploaded documents like birth certificate , marks sheets, degree etc which were attested and stamped with 2016 dates. Now i want to know when i reapply can i use same ? Or need to redo the whole print, attest, scan and upload with new dates? The only thing changes is my designation and experience.Which i will update and upload new document. I am quite confused on this. Also, i have 14 years of work exp now, last time 6 years were deducted i.e 11-6 =5 years, now i have 14 years so 14-6 will be 8 years considered?

Thanks,
Rachana

AaRen2019

Regular
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-04-11
Nom.
2019-09-04
Inv.
2019-08-21
App.
2019-10-12
CO
2019-11-20
PCC
2019-10-25
HC
2019-12-07
Grant
2020-01-15
IED
2021-01-15
You can pretty much use the same account which save you from reuploading all those document already present. But you may need a new employment reference and statutory declaration with your new experiences mentioned. If you are reapplying for same code then this is sufficient. No. of years will be known only after their assessment , but there are high chances to get 8years .

Reactions: Pooja_G
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-04-11
Nom.
2019-09-04
Inv.
2019-08-21
App.
2019-10-12
CO
2019-11-20
PCC
2019-10-25
HC
2019-12-07
Grant
2020-01-15
IED
2021-01-15

Pooja_G

Thanks a lot Rajiv, saves me from lot of rework. Also will same document hold true if I change occupation? I had applied for programmer developer last. I was a IT manager but lot of responsibility matched that ICT. Now I am a senior manager ,so can I apply for ICT managers? I used agent last time, want to do myself this time around.My work does match developer programmer still.

AaRen2019

Regular
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-04-11
Nom.
2019-09-04
Inv.
2019-08-21
App.
2019-10-12
CO
2019-11-20
PCC
2019-10-25
HC
2019-12-07
Grant
2020-01-15
IED
2021-01-15
Thanks a lot Rajiv, saves me from lot of rework. Also will same document hold true if I change occupation? I had applied for programmer developer last. I was a IT manager but lot of responsibility matched that ICT. Now I am a senior manager ,so can I apply for ICT managers? I used agent last time, want to do myself this time around.My work does match developer programmer still.
not an expert advice but I would still go for same code unless the change gives you some substantial advantage . I did a reassessment myself with a negative result even though the codes were very close. So do your research and try to assess the benefits.Again a blind guess 🙂 developer programmer still stands a higher chance than ICT manager .

MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-04-11
Nom.
2019-09-04
Inv.
2019-08-21
App.
2019-10-12
CO
2019-11-20
PCC
2019-10-25
HC
2019-12-07
Grant
2020-01-15
IED
2021-01-15

mohsinciddiki

Staff member
MSA
2018-08-02
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
75/80
EOI
2018-08-17
Nom.
2018-11-11
Inv.
2018-11-11
App.
2018-12-22
CO
2019-03-27
PCC
2019-02-23
HC
2019-02-18
Grant
2019-06-03
IED
2020-02-20
You can use the same documents only if the responsibilities are matching at least 70% of that new occupation code. And no need to re-upload all the previous documents again, just upload the new employment references along with supporting document and you are good to go

MSA
2018-08-02
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
75/80
EOI
2018-08-17
Nom.
2018-11-11
Inv.
2018-11-11
App.
2018-12-22
CO
2019-03-27
PCC
2019-02-23
HC
2019-02-18
Grant
2019-06-03
IED
2020-02-20
Thanks everyone, i finally got my acs result today. I submitted on Sep 11! I emailed yesterday night asking for status and they immediately processed today :). My exp from Aug 2 2011 is considered, so 8 years (yay). And ICT minor computing degree.
Hi,
My case is similar to Pooja's. My ACS applied in early 2019 got a positive assessment, my EOI got delayed for some reason, and soon after (30-35 days) ACS validity was expired. I was processing via an agent then, and I didn't receive any invitation then
Now that I am considering to re-apply for the ACS - need I get employment reference letters from prior employers as of current date all over OR re-use the older set of documents along with the latest additional/current employment reference letter which was missed then? (Addition - service with 1 more employer = + 3 years added)
My submitted EOI had the updated resume mentioning this current experience as well.

Apologies for the repetitivenessof the question, since I'd be applying on my own this time I seek your help.
I'd request your guidance with inputs, suggestions.

Thank you, in advance.
Sushma

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
re-use the older set of documents along with the latest additional/current employment reference letter which was missed then
I am not certain, but as long as all the contact info in your old reference letter are still current, I think this should be acceptable.

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I am not certain, but as long as all the contact info in your old reference letter are still current, I think this should be acceptable.
Thank you, Admin.

Contact details remain the same.
The affidavit I got done back in 2019, with all my educational qualification's and employment references stamped, with the new reference letter, will i have to get a new affidavit? Im not sure how important are the timestamps here

P.S. apologies and thanks in advance for my many queries

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Provided that I understood your question correctly, if ACS needs to certify/notarize employer references, you need to do that for each of them, even if they refer to the same company.

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Provided that I understood your question correctly, if ACS needs to certify/notarize employer references, you need to do that for each of them, even if they refer to the same com

Provided that I understood your question correctly, if ACS needs to certify/notarize employer references, you need to do that for each of them, even if they refer to the same company.
Noted.

1. While I was prepping up my reference letters 3 yrs ago, i had to redraft my letters twice to have it in an acceptabe format to reframe my career personality better.
Is there any way for me to have my recent employment reference letter draft verified OR an easier way that I could validate it myself?
2. Blood relation who is now a citizen - would this help me get any additional score on my PR application?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way for me to have my recent employment reference letter draft verified OR an easier way that I could validate it myself?
If you Google, you will find many - some of them maybe legit. But personally, I wouldn't rely/trust others on this.

Blood relation who is now a citizen - would this help me get any additional score on my PR application?
Not in 189/190. For certain relatives in Australia, you can apply 491 (family sponsored).

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
If you Google, you will find many - some of them maybe legit. But personally, I wouldn't rely/trust others on this.

Not in 189/190. For certain relatives in Australia, you can apply 491 (family sponsored).
Hi @MysticRiver,
Thank you for your responses.
I couldn't look into your responses and my application, for a long time.
Please allow me to initiate things, and I'll be here soon, there would be queries where I would need your guidance.
Apologies to bother, and thank you once again :)

Also, Trying to refer other users' queries for l similar concerns I have, to avoid repetition.

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi @MysticRiver,
Please allow me to initiate things, and I'll be here soon, there would be queries where I would need your guidance.

Also, Trying to refer other users' queries for l similar concerns I have, to avoid repetition.
Hi @MysticRiver,

Hi @MysticRiver,

Hope you're doing well.
Few more queries to begin with, where your inputs would really help me-
For reference letter from current organization, my HR advisory needs few details from me
1. Who should the addressee be? - HR is asking for the embassy name. Apart from the required format of the letter, my organization has their form as well which needs be filled and they need detail on this field.
Is there anything specific - embassy name/details I need to mention, that you might be aware of?
2.are electronic signatures on this document accepted? - HR is saying since covid its difficult to coordinate to get signatures

3. This you may find pretty random, how do I post to reach out to some user on this forum/write to them on their wall? I'm still figuring out this user interface. Apologies for the last ques!

Thank you in advance.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Who should the addressee be?
If you are taking for visa application, I'd address to DHA. If for ACS assessment, I'd address to ACS.

are electronic signatures on this document accepted?
I believe ACS accepts digital signature. Just don't try to modify the pdf, or merge that digitally signed pdf with other documents.

This you may find pretty random, how do I post to reach out to some user on this forum/write to them on their wall?
You tag them in your post, like you did with me. You can also write on their wall/profile, although I don't know how many of them check their profile. To do that, click on their name and you'll land on their profile.

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi
Hi @MysticRiver
1. I went to notarize my documents(educational qualification certificates, employment references etc) and the person who was to help me with the notarization said we can re-use the old documents.
I pointed out the old notary has expiry date on the stamp(which is April 2022), he says its not relevant for my purpose.

That said, I read your response from Jan 10th,.would I still need to notarize everything afresh? please help reconfirm.
Sorry about this

2. After I get the PDFs ready, applying for ACS is to be done via Skillselect, or something additional I need to look into?

Thank you in advance

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
That said, I read your response from Jan 10th,.would I still need to notarize everything afresh? please help reconfirm.
If the original document remains the same, probably the old notarized copy would work. But, if it's not a major inconvenient, I'd just get a new one to avoid any risk, no matter how slim.

Also, someone told me ACS now accepts scan of original, I haven't verify that statement though. So, maybe worth going through ACS's requirement one more time.

After I get the PDFs ready, applying for ACS is to be done via Skillselect, or something additional I need to look into?
You have to apply for ACS assessment via their website, not SkillSelect.

Sushma2022

Wanderer
Timeline missing
If the original document remains the same, probably the old notarized copy would work. But, if it's not a major inconvenient, I'd just get a new one to avoid any risk, no matter how slim.

Also, someone told me ACS now accepts scan of original, I haven't verify that statement though. So, maybe worth going through ACS's requirement one more time.

You have to apply for ACS assessment via their website, not SkillSelect.
Hi @MysticRiver ,
I logged in to the ACS website and my application says its been finalized. Same query as in 'https://www.migrationdesk.com/threads/acs-skill-assessment-application-finalised-status.62379/'
I'll follow your suggestion from the said link. Anything more to watch out for?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.