• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Received skill select invitation in Australia while waiting for Canada PR outcome

Suman

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Admin,
I applied on Occupation in Demand (OID) at January 2016. 38 days ago my medical has updated in My CIC account and i paid the RPRF online and hard copy has send the visa office via courier as well as e-mailed to the VO with courier documents. but not yet i got the PPR from VO. meanwhile, i got ITA from Australia in Independent class 189. they gave me 60 days for apply. it is now counting days and 10 days passed. i am now frustrated. what to do. do i have to inform the Canadian VO regarding this issue ? in this case will they help me to process fast my application and for PPR? because everything is uncertain. So, i don't want to miss any single change. Pls advice.
B.Rgds-Suman.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I personally don't think your VO will bother about your immigration situation to other countries, neither they will be obliged/interested to speed up your process for this reason.

I guess 60 days is a long time to go still, so you can wait more before any desperate measure.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.