• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Info Regarding 491 visa

scorpio_sam

Wanderer
Skill
Hi all ,
Could someone please tell does Northern Territory require job offer as per requirement for 491 visa? This is for my wife. I am an offshore applicant, done vetassess assessment under pharmacy tech. which is under STSOL. Does it require job offer in order to apply.
491 visa and NT are the options for pharm Tec. Pls reply
cheers!!

srinikk

Regular
MSA
2019-06-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
90/95
EOI
2020-02-12
Nom.
2020-05-13
Inv.
2020-05-13
Hi all ,
Could someone please tell does Northern Territory require job offer as per requirement for 491 visa? This is for my wife. I am an offshore applicant, done vetassess assessment under pharmacy tech. which is under STSOL. Does it require job offer in order to apply.
491 visa and NT are the options for pharm Tec. Pls reply
cheers!!
If your ANZSCO code is 224711, you do not need a job offer to apply.

Search based on your occupation code in this link:
You will see the only condition you have is to have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 overall.

Good luck !!

scorpio_sam

Wanderer
Skill
Hi Everyone

I submitted my application for NT 491 visa on the 31st of December 2019 and i am yet to get any response. Does anyone know how long is the wait? Are there any statistics for NT 491 visa offered so far since it is fairly new. I see that on the Home affairs website they only post - family sponsored versions.

Please update if you can
I also submitted my application for the same through an agent on 13th December. The status of my application is still in progress, the agent told that normally NT take 4 months to process

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.