• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Required documents for ACS assessment

Lijo

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi, I am currently preparing my documents for ACS submission. As part of the documents i am getting Reference letters as Affidavits signed from my previous organization supervisors and then Attested by a Notary Public. Do I need to include the payslips of the supervisors who are going to sign the affidavit when submitting with ACS or not.
I will be including my payslips or Relieving letters.

Because there was point mentioned in Skills Assessment Guidelines For Applicants document
"All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include one of the following as supporting evidence: (these must be in relation to you, the applicant and not the declarant)
 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates
 Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates"

This says that supporting evidence should be the applicant and not Declarant (I assume declarant is my supervisors and Applicant is me) which means only my documents are required. Can you please confirm that no supporting documents of supervisors are needed for ACS.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I believe @Marcos Albuquerque has done his assessment recently. He is in better position to help you here. Marcos, if you please :).

Timeline missing
Hi, I am currently preparing my documents for ACS submission. As part of the documents i am getting Reference letters as Affidavits signed from my previous organization supervisors and then Attested by a Notary Public. Do I need to include the payslips of the supervisors who are going to sign the affidavit when submitting with ACS or not.
I will be including my payslips or Relieving letters.

Because there was point mentioned in Skills Assessment Guidelines For Applicants document
"All third party Statutory Declarations or Affidavits must include one of the following as supporting evidence: (these must be in relation to you, the applicant and not the declarant)
 Certified copy of payslips – preferably first & last payslip for the employment period
 Certified copy a Human Resource statement or Service Certificate with employment dates
 Certified copy of a Termination Letter with employment dates"

This says that supporting evidence should be the applicant and not Declarant (I assume declarant is my supervisors and Applicant is me) which means only my documents are required. Can you please confirm that no supporting documents of supervisors are needed for ACS.

Lijo,
You're correct. Payslips are related to you, not your supervisor.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate in ask here. Good luck with your application.

Timeline missing
Hi Team,

I am Prakash I also received the same type of notification from ACS , but I Provided all the documents which they mentioned , I dont know further what to do . Please HELP ME on This

Hi , I received the below notification.

But I have already updated the document with third party statutory declaration :-(

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

• Certified copy of detailed employer reference or third party Statutory Declaration for all your experience -
Please provide new company references, or third party Statutory Declarations from work colleagues at the respective companies, detailing all position titles held over the duration of your employment, the dates those position titles were held, and the details of the duties actually performed by you in each separate position title.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Did you have all the underlined things cover in your statutory declaration? Did you notarized before uploading? Also, the person gave the statutory declaration can not be your junior, did you ensure that?

Timeline missing
Hi , I received the below notification.

But I have already updated the document with third party statutory declaration :-(

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

• Certified copy of detailed employer reference or third party Statutory Declaration for all your experience -
Please provide new company references, or third party Statutory Declarations from work colleagues at the respective companies, detailing all position titles held over the duration of your employment, the dates those position titles were held, and the details of the duties actually performed by you in each separate position title.
Yes he is my Supervisor and Also I have provide His details too . But I Have mentioned the period In the top alone and not the Individual project duration Say for Ex I was I a role for period of Apr 2014 - Jun 2015 In that Period I have worked in 3 Project I have n't mention those duration. Do I need to give those details also ??

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Well, there might be a many reasons. It might be the format was not correct, or ACS just missed that documents. So, better thing is to reply to their email with the same document again, and notifying them you have already provided the document. You can also ask them to let you know if any change in the document is required.

Timeline missing
Well, there might be a many reasons. It might be the format was not correct, or ACS just missed that documents. So, better thing is to reply to their email with the same document again, and notifying them you have already provided the document. You can also ask them to let you know if any change in the document is required.

Ok Sure let me write an email to them. Thanks for your reply :)

S

Sudeshna Pal

Hi,

I am an ex-TCS and ex-IBM employee currently want to assess my skills in ACS for PR purpose in Australia. Right now I am staying in Perth, Australia and joined a company here. I worked in India for TCS from 2010-2013 and IBM from 2013 - 2016. Like others, my service letter from both of these two companies do not contain my job responsibilities. In that case, do I need to submit a third party statutory declaration?

If so, Can I sign the statutory document by my current manager? Can I write it in simple word document or I need to write it on stamp paper?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am an ex-TCS and ex-IBM employee currently want to assess my skills in ACS for PR purpose in Australia. Right now I am staying in Perth, Australia and joined a company here. I worked in India for TCS from 2010-2013 and IBM from 2013 - 2016. Like others, my service letter from both of these two companies do not contain my job responsibilities. In that case, do I need to submit a third party statutory declaration?
Yes.

If so, Can I sign the statutory document by my current manager?
It has to be your colleague from the job you are referring. Your current manager has no way of telling what you were doing back then (unless he was your colleague/manager that time).

ACS said:
The Statutory Declaration or Affidavit must be written by a third party work colleague and NOT written by you, the applicant. Self-written Statutory Declaration or Affidavit will be assessed as not suitable.

A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit written by a work colleague needs to describe the working relationship with you, the details of the duties you performed and with relevant dates of the employment. It is preferable that the work colleague writing the declaration be at a supervisory level.

An example of how to define a working relationship is as follows –
"I can confirm that (applicant name) carried out the duties and role specified in this document at (company name) as I was their (supervisor, colleague, manager etc.) who interacted with them and witnessed their work on a regular basis throughout their employment. "

Can I write it in simple word document or I need to write it on stamp paper?

ACS said:
A Statutory Declaration or Affidavit is a legally written statement declared to be true in the presence of
an authorized witness and signed, for example - a Notary Public, or authorized witnesses in Australia. If obtaining a Statutory Declaration or Affidavit outside Australia, please refer to an Australian Embassy or the legal standard of the country in which you are applying.

R_Aus

Wanderer
MSA
2017-07-21
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-07-22
Inv.
2017-07-25
App.
2017-08-17
CO
2017-09-15
PCC
2017-08-08
HC
2017-09-05
Grant
2017-10-26
@MysticRiver I got the reference letter from my company, should I get it notarised only from the place where the company is located or can I get it notarised from anywhere in India. Because I have moved out from that place so was wondering if I can get all my documents notarised from my current place. Thanks in advance.

MSA
2017-07-21
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-07-22
Inv.
2017-07-25
App.
2017-08-17
CO
2017-09-15
PCC
2017-08-08
HC
2017-09-05
Grant
2017-10-26

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
@MysticRiver I got the reference letter from my company, should I get it notarised only from the place where the company is located or can I get it notarised from anywhere in India. Because I have moved out from that place so was wondering if I can get all my documents notarised from my current place. Thanks in advance.

Both would work, as soon as you are in the same country.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.