• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Subclass 189 Required/Recommended Documents

Hi!
I need to clarify a doubt. I have lodged my 189 visa application in May.
I have read many places and forums that on the Visa application there is section to attach required documents.
I dont have anything like required documents,All the documents that are asked in the menu after clicking "Attach Documents" are under a header which says recommended documents.
Any idea/ clarifications? This is haunting me now.
Thank you
Arvind

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
There is no place to attach any documents during visa application. Once you submit the application, you will have the options in your ImmiAccount to attach required/recommended documents, as you figured out already.

There is no place to attach any documents during visa application. Once you submit the application, you will have the options in your ImmiAccount to attach required/recommended documents, as you figured out already.
Thank you for your reply @MysticRiver . My doubt really is ,Why do I see only 'recommended' documents to be uploaded? where as (i reckon) other applicants have 'required' documents to upload.Is there any issue in my application?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
That's a bit unusual, but I don't think you can do anything, even if you want, to cause that issue. Maybe some system bug. You should iplpad as many documents as you think relevant.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.