• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS RPL - Recently completed qualification and having previous experience

Aadil Abbasi

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Friends

I have question related to RPL, I am having experience as software engineer and I had previous suitable skills assessment via RPL by ACS. Unfortunately, at that time they did not recognized my qualification and they deducted almost 8 years of experience out my total 9 years experience.

Recently I have completed degree and want to get re-assessment via RPL, according to their manual, they deduct 6 years, experience if qualification is related to occupation, now if they deduct 6 years, there will be 3 years left, my question is that; can I claim points for that experience which is not deducted or they will give skills met date after qualification? And can I claim points for experience before qualification?

Regards

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.