• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

s57 NJ 4020 subclass500, shall i withdraw app b4 decsion to avoid ban?

• yes withdraw immidiately and reapply

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no wait for decision, and give usa visa refusal histroy with s57 (which not disclosed earlier)

• dont know

• Total voters

NJsublass500

Timeline missing
(sublass500) anybody pls help, im in a deep trouble my s56 explanation is rejected and served with 4020 s57 Natural Justice (concealment of fact and to mislead homeoffice), just because agent hided USA visa refusals. what will happen? when will i get reply, classes will start in 3weeks, and its been all together 50days since application submitted (official website says it takes max 40-50days 90% app. to decide).

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hiding anything is a serious offense, you have to somehow prove that it was unintentional. This will be hard, and if I were you, I would be worried about the outcome, instead of the time it takes.