ACS Seeking Guidance to Enhance ACS Assessment Documentation for 5 Years of Experience Claim

manojpabani

Timeline missing
I am a graduate of BS Computer Science from Pakistan, completing my degree in June 2015. I possess the following work experience:

In Job1, Job2, and Job3, taxes were not applicable. However, I have diligently reported my income details to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) since my first employment.

• Job1: August 2015 to March 2016
    • Payment was received via cheque, and tax was not applicable.
    • Bank statements reflect cheque deposits of amount xxxx, but without employer details.
    • No payslips were issued.
    • I possess a Salary Certificate containing tenure, salary details, and cheque deposit information.
  • Job2: March 2016 to July 2016
    • Similar to Job1, no tax was applicable. Payment was made in cash.
    • I have a Salary Certificate and income details are mentioned in the FBR records.
  • Job3: August 2016 to June 2017 (Contractual)
    • Similar to Job1, tax was not applicable. Payment was through cheques.
    • I possess a Salary Certificate and income details are mentioned in the FBR records.
Starting from Job3 onwards, I possess the following documents:

• Payslips
  • Tax Certificate
  • Salary Certificate
  • Bank Statements
  • FBR records
The challenge I am encountering is that I have accumulated over 8 years of experience, but the ACS deducts 2 years of experience, and my 20-month job durations lack sufficient payment evidence. Consequently, I am unable to claim the full 5 years of experience.

I am seeking guidance on how to enhance my documentation or add more evidence to strengthen my claim for the full 5 years of experience and obtain the associated 10 points.

Your assistance in providing insights on how to effectively present my experience for ACS assessment and secure the 10 points would be greatly appreciated.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.