• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Subclass 189 Separate EOI for 190 and 189

Hi,
Can someone please help me? I received 190 nominations from NSW last month. Due to ACS employment negative skill assessment result, now my 190 will be invalid because ACS didn't access my employment. Now I have removed my employment points from my EOI and I have got 90 points in total after 16 Nov and my skill is ANZSCO Code 261312 (Developer Programmer). I read it somewhere that once we receive 190 invitation my EOI will be removed from 189 pool as well. Is that true? Do I have to submit a new EOI for both 190 and 189? What will happen If I submit multiple EOIs? Can I expect an invitation next month(11 Dec) round? Please help me out. If I have to submit new EOI I want to do it today.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I read it somewhere that once we receive 190 invitation my EOI will be removed from 189 pool as well. Is that true?
No. Your EOI will be locked for 60 days, then it'll be sent back to the pool (unless 2 years have passed).

What will happen If I submit multiple EOIs?
Nothing. You can submit as many EOIs as you want.

Gaurab

Wanderer
Timeline missing
No. Your EOI will be locked for 60 days, then it'll be sent back to the pool (unless 2 years have passed).

Nothing. You can submit as many EOIs as you want.
It's not 2 years yet. I have submitted another EOI yesterday with sam email id and same information. Will, there be any problem with that same details to my new EOI. IS there any chance I get my 189 invitation coming month? I got 25/10/2019(DOE) on my old EOI. It's just pre invite. Even pre invite will lock my EOI for 60 days? What will happen if I withdraw my 190 pre invites? How can i do that?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I have submitted another EOI yesterday with sam email id and same information. Will, there be any problem with that same details to my new EOI.
No

Even pre invite will lock my EOI for 60 days?
No

What will happen if I withdraw my 190 pre invites? How can i do that?
To withdraw a 190 nomination, don't response the state when it asks your documents to finalize your nomination (or, pre-invite in your term), or let them know you don't want to proceed anymore.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.